Monday, February 08, 2010

New Zealand Alsorts Album

I decided to make one of these albums for my 2 friends who also eanred the NZ trip - plus one each for the other 4 ladies who earned both trips plus one for me and one for Jeanette Lynton as she gives us these amazing trips through CTMH.
I used the new Veranda level 2 paper packs and matching stickease along with colonial white and cocoa ribbons, antique copper mini medley and the new Spring blossom paper flowers.
 
On this  1st page I added a lift up flap - this way we can add a photo and journalling on the 2 inside panels.


I used Sparkles on this page for added bling.


Here I used the reverse side of the paper for a different look and added the stickease photo corners and ribbon for texture.


The left hand page has a fold out section for more photos 


Here it is opened :O)


Here are the last 2 pages of the book and here I added the stickease to the center of the flower :O)
Hope you like it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment