Tuesday, April 06, 2010

April's Class Projects

Hello everyone - have you missed me? I have had a lovely Easter weekend - power washing the deck, painting the dining room floor and gardening ready for my Brother in Law to come and visit this Friday. He is flying in from the UK so some severe tidying up needed doing!

Anyway - here are 2 of the projects that I am teaching this month;
I absolutely LOVE this paper - You rock - and I have added D1320 Shining Star where we have inked in Indian Corn Blue and then rolled the edges of the stamp in Pansy Purple. If you zoom in on the photo you will see that we are dry embossing vertical lines into the white cardstock base. The pattern for this card can be found in the Wishes card confidence program - page 97 with an additonal idea on page 43.

Another card we are making is this cute card featuring the April stamp of the month - D1409 Flower Pot
Markers add a fun look to the coloring in of the items - a cute Thank you card for any occasion. This time I have used the reverse of the Bella paper pack B&T.
Hope you like them :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment