Thursday, October 14, 2010

October Stamp of the month - Share The Magic

 So finally - here are my samples of the October stamp of the month. What a cute set - these 1st 2 tags above  were copied unashamedly from Melissa Laverty's blog - they were so stinkin cute I couldn't resist. I love the fact that this set has 'To' and 'From'.
 These 2 3x3 tag cards were fun to make - the snowman has Prisma glitter 'snow' and the new light blue Sparkles for buttons. The reindeer - who has the cutest knees I have ever seen - has a liquid glass nose and prisma glitter on the tree lights above his head.
 On the Santa gate fold card - I went nuts with my sparkly heat embossing again - I added prisma glitter to clear and embossed the candy canes, prisma glitter to silver for his belt buckle, prisma glitter to white for the cuffs and hat and then used liquid applique for his beard. I sliced through the top of the sack and tucked the teddy bear in. I used the Creative Basics Misteltoe paper - pg88 of the new Winter idea book.
 This round card is a birthday card - the present stamp can be used for any occasion - not just Christmas - so I used markers and then paper pieced the ribbon - the paper is from the Perfect Day level 2 kit - my all time favorite - as you know LOL. A tulip button finished it off.The pattern is from Wishes - pg 127 - Side Note.
When I saw the teddy bear stamp I knew it would be absolutely perfect for baby cards so I made these 2 cute tags - using the Topstitch paper and pale pink and pale blue sparkles.White embroidery floss was stitched down the edges.
Hope you like them :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment