Saturday, January 08, 2011

January Stamp of the month - Find your style

So here are the cards I made with the new January stamp of the month - I love this set - it is so pretty - very much my style. I am sure you can imagine my reaction when I saw it :O) I used the new 'Wings' level 2 paper pack and the black mini medley.

On the 1st card I used vineyard berry ink on the same color cardstock circle and used the tailors form stamp to give a tone-on-tone pattern to the circle. The square card again used this same stamp - but I curled the bottom part of it around slightly - to give the 'swirl' in the corners. The blue butterfly card used the matching sparkles to add 'bling' to its body and again on the bird card I used a blue sparkle for its eye.
 This card below is the card I am teaching this month at my class - I have shown 3 of the different color combinations - both of paper and of ink colors. The paper is pleated along the top and the stitching is drawn on with either a sweet leaf green or black marker.
Well - I hope you like them and they inspire you to use your set :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment