Thursday, October 11, 2012

Moonlight Halloween Mini Banner from Extravaganza

Here is a totally spooky Halloween My Creations Mini Banner which I made for my class at Extravaganza this year.
 I fan folded 3 circles cut using the 2" scalloped punch and made them into the rosettes beneath each of the letters and added a circle cut using our 1 1/4" punch.
The owl was cut using the new CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge from the Black, Smokey Plum and Whisper cardstock which comes in the level 2 paper pack - I then added more 'feathers'  - to make him look fluffier -by cutting a paper flower from the Just Blooms Paradise Collection into pieces. 
Black sparkles added a fun touch to his eyes along with the eyes of the punpkins.
 I added the Dimensional elements behind the rosettes and added lots of liquid glass to add a glossy surface to areas of most of them.

Finally I threaded the new Black Tulle Ribbon through the banner pieces and tied in a bow at each end.

I love the way it looks - hope you like it too  - Love Sara x 

1 comment:

  1. Love this banner, Sara!
    Also, thank you for the kind comment about my 20 Page Class!

    ReplyDelete