Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Mini Album gift for our band host family

 Its that time again - the WLCMB are off to Carmel, IN to participate in the Bands of America Grand Nationals competition at the Lucas Oil Statdium - and once again - the fabulous Carmel Marching Greyhounds are being kind enough to host our band members.
So here is the mini album which I have made for the host family who will take care of Leo and 5 of his friends.

I used the 6x6 Memory showcase mini album as the base
then used the Lucky Level 2 paper pack to decorate it.
 This the front page with the ribbon undone.
 I made a pocket on the left hand side and added 3 tags for more photos.
 I turned the middle pages into flag pages.
 This last inside page is decorated with Dimensional elements which I have inked, painted and liquid glassed.
 All opened out :O)
The back page has a sentiment which I set up on 3D foam tape so that the photo will fit behind it.
Its taken me all day to make it but I have to confess to being thrilled with the way it turned out.
Hope you like it as much as I do :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment