Saturday, May 07, 2016

Bracelets, Bling and Sparkles oh my !!

I was so excited with this bracelet - it is actually all made of cardstock. I liquid glassed 3 layers together and then embossed a 4th layer which i then inked and added to the top - it was dried wrapped around a tomato soup can :O) 
 I added White daisy pigment ink to the bird to soften the color.
The bracelet below has ribbon braided around it .
 This Halloween themed bracelet does too. Lots of liquid glass floods the bracelet to hold the purple stars in place. There is Glitter cardstock behind the pumpkin embellishment.
 And just to prove that i could.... I used purple shimmer rim to braid this bracelet and then added sparkles around the edge of the glass.
Hope you like them :O)    Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment