Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Its the Perfect time to join CTMH and be a member of my Legacies Of Love Team

Wooohoo - what a wonderful opportunity to join Close To My Heart as a member of the 
Legacies of Love Team and get all the benefits that my team enjoys.


Februay is a perfect time to sign up with or re-sign with Close To My Heart 

Sign up for $75 and receive the kit worth over $200 PLUS a credit for select product worth $50 PLUS the February, March and April Stamps of the Month ( value almost $54)

OR

Re-sign for $50 without the kit and still receive a credit for select product worth $50 PLUS the February, March and April Stamps of the Month ( value almost $54)

The choice is yours x

Visit my website SaraBatkin.ctmh.com to join my Legacies Of Love Team and enjoy the team privileges plus an additional gift from me 

No comments:

Post a Comment