Friday, June 23, 2017

No Worries Scrapbook Class


This is my favorite layout from our How To Books and I think it works just perfectly with this 'No Worries' paper pack,
This is my class for next month and I cant eat to teach it. I love the basket weave design on the cashmere paper and the stamping and matching embellishments are fabulous.
Ive used the stitch guide to piece the white photo mats which add a fun texture to them.
Hope you like it and I would love you to join my class xx
If you cant make my class and would like to make this for yourself - head over to my website at https://sarabatkin.closetomyheart.com/default.aspx to order the No Worries Workshop your way, matching stamp sets and the Green Triangles and I will send you the cutting guide for free :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment