Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Feel so Blessed Stamp of the month card

Hello my friends - I know I have been missing for a few weeks but my excuse is that I have been creating artwork like CRAZY so now have lots to post :0)

This first card I am totally obsessed with - I love the colors !!!
I used the Black Memento ink as it is perfect when your are painting and using alcohol markers.
I used the Shinhan tour markers to color in the feathers and the words then I took the CTMH watercolor paints and added the color behind the words with very light colors and then the fun started. I loaded up my brush gin and spotted it over the crd stock. Love the way it turned out. Black and gold ribbon and black gems totally finished this and I love it :o)

Hope you like it too - Love Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment