Tuesday, June 02, 2009

It is June already??

Yes I have finally resurfaced again - having taken a month of very little computering to spend my time concentrating on my Stamp Camp where my customers and firends come and play and crop all day :O) Plus, I had a wonderful 12 day visist with my younger sister Rachel, who came to stay - we decided to go away for the weekend while she was here. Disney was an option but way too expensive for just one day's entertainment so we went to Charleston - WV. We were going to go to Charleston SC, but from here in MI it would be a 14 1/2 hour drive - so I looked on the map and found a Charleston WV - only 6 1/2 hours drive away (allegedly - I would like to point out the mapquest does not allow time for potty breaks or eating!)
Anyway the weekend was fab - we had a lovely time - found an amazing sushi restaurant - went shopping for gorgeous shoes and ate homemade ice-cream in a tiny little ice-cream store. What more could you ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment