Friday, September 18, 2009


Again, I used the big flower in the background of this tulip colored card - the pattern from this card can be found in Wishes card program.

I love the ruffled ribbon on the card with the brads and I sanded the olive card-stock with the coarse sandpaper to give a canvas look to the card-stock.

The make a wish card is embossed with clear embossing powder before the cocoa ink was rubbed over it.

The Thank you card at the bottom used sorbet ink and the flower was then rolled in the cocoa ink at the edges.

I think this set is just so pretty. The 'Dream" card reminds me of fireworks. I used clear embossing powder over the colored ink and after heat setting it I rubbed Outdoor Denim ink over it and then stamped with the ODD ink to give a layered look.
The 'Thank You' card used the large dandilion flower as a background stamp.
The small card on the bottom right was designed by my good friend Michele Gamble and featured blush and citrus leaf inks.
The 'You are my sunshine' card used Dutch Blue, topiary and sunny yellow card-stock and inks with some sunflower ink to highlight the edges of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment