Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm 37 yet again :O)

It was my birthday yesterday I was 37 again. I had a lovely day and Richard spoiled me rotten with a gorgeous necklace from Tiffanys - not something I would have chosen myself but I absolutely love it and find myself touching it all the time :O) Makes me think outside the box.

In the evening we went or a lovely meal at Macaroni Grill with all of my beautiful children. Poor Robyn could only eat soup as she has had a tooth out and is in a huge amount of pain :O(

Having a birthday makes you take stock of what you have achieved and what you have in life - I have a wonderful husband, 3 wonderful children, and a life which is far from perfect but it keeps me on my toes. I wouldn't change much of it.

3 wishes for my birthday? I don't think I can think of 3 things I would change to be honest with you. I LOVE my life with CTMH - how could I not? Number 2 in the company for sales in 2008-2009, amazing groups of ladies who I see every month - who I love dearly, and fabulous fellow consultants who have become some of my closest friends. Friends back in the UK who are my soul mates.
I would maybe wish for a few more hours in the day to be able to accomplish everything I wanted to - maybe to be more organized LOL :O) And maybe a wish that I could click my fingers and have both of my sisters instantly with me - we have so much fun together - but hey - I am off to the UK in December (God willing) so I will see them then :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment