Saturday, January 23, 2010

Veranda - Cards


Here are the contects of the new Veranda Wokshop On The Go - LOVE IT! - I think this paper is so pretty :O) It includes the new Filigree Charms as the embellishments
Here are the 'upgrades' for the kit - the new Spring Blossom paper flowers which include 6 sizes of flowers (2 of each of the 3 designs) plus butterflies which are adorable. The other upgrade are the new anitque copper mini medley. (apologies that this photo is a little blurry)
Here are the first 3 designs  with the basic card on the left and the upgrades on the right - I think these cards are just lovely :O)
And here are the other 3 cards again with their 'upgrades' - You could use these cards for birthdays, get well, anniversary - just a 'hello I miss you' card. Hope you like them as much as I do :O)

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I loved the picture of you and hubby in New Zealand. So glad you had an awesome trip!!

    ReplyDelete