Sunday, June 13, 2010

June SOTM - Pink and Black

Hi everyone - I am so sorry I have not posted anything for a week or so -I have been more stupidly busy than usual. You all know I am teaching at our annual Convention in Washington DC so I have been busy preparing artwork to show at convention.  It is taking rather more time than I anticipated - well that is to be expected when I took a weeks vacation half way through to go to Europe LOL :O)

Anyway here is a card which I made with the June stamp of the month which everyone tells me is for boys. Not so! I used bubblegum and black and even stamped the argyle stamp onto one of the flowers. I used the new glitter glue on the spots on the present and I love how it turned out - very girly :O)
Hope you like it too :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment