Sunday, March 06, 2011

Would you like a FREE My Acrylix® Block ??


At Close To My Heart, we know we’ve got the best clear stamps and blocks on the block and we’re ready to prove it to you!
Throughout March, when you purchase $25 in My Acrylix® stamps, we’ll give you a FREE My Acrylix® block!  Choose from two of our most versatile sizes: 3″ x 3″ (Y1006) or 2″ x 6 1/2″ (Y1010). You can get this at a class during March or if you wish to order directly from my website.
[Start Shopping] – My online cart will prompt you to add this item upon checkout.

Dates: Offer valid March 1-31, 2011.
Limit one free My Acrylix® block per order per customer. Qualifying stamp purchases include A-, B-, C-, D-, E-size stamp sets, and Stamp of the Month sets purchased at full retail or at a discount. K-size stamp sets, Stamp of the Months earned for free, and Workshops on the Go™ are excluded. Tax and shipping/handling may apply. Close To My Heart reserves the right to substitute a block of a similar size or price.

No comments:

Post a Comment