Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Apologies for my every changing blog image . . .

. . . .  I have been trying to import a calendar to my blog so that you know when I am teaching - if you want to join a class - who knew it would take nearly 5 hours to work out the code and sync google and outlook calendars which just the information I wanted - yuck - there were a 101 things I would have rather been doing but never mind it is done. Now to keep it updated LOLOL :O)

So if - every time you have looked at my blog today - it has changed and you think you are losing your mind - no you are not (well you may be but I am not sure I am to blame).

I will try to keep improving it and if there is anything you want me to put on here - just let me know :O)

1 comment:

  1. I think your doing a wonderful job on your blog Sara and I just adore all the seeing all the changes and fun things you do. HUGS

    ReplyDelete