Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back from Extravaganza - and able to blog again WOOOHOOOO :O)

Did you miss me??
I know I have been MIA again - I have spent weeks and weeks and weeks creating and shipping all of my artwork ready for CTMH's 2011 Convention - which I was greatly honored to be asked to teach a class. I loved teaching my subject of the My Creations line of products which include 2 new fun items. I was given new paper, new 'bling', new ribbon - oh my goodness - total awesomeness !

I do hope that everyone that listened to me waffling on and on, enjoyed my class and learned a little about out fabulous products - some new - some not so new. And I hope you LOVED the fascinator hat I wore as much as I did.
You also know that I can't post photos until August 1st - so you'll all have to be that little bit patient  - but hopefully it will all be worth the wait :O)

I was also THRILLED to be awarded #6 in sales for the entire US and receive an award for Centennial Club (which means I have held over 300 classes/gatherings in the year - actually I held 110 !) and was also recognised for earning the Hawaii cruise which will take place in March 2012 and I will be taking my daughter along with me. I can't wait :O)

So now that I am awake again after a very hectic 5 days in Anaheim, CA with Mickey mouse at Convention - I will be able to start posting some fun stuff.
Sending warm thoughts your way
Sara xxx

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see updates, and I only WISH I could have been privileged to see you "waffling on" during Extravaganza! Thanks for my bling-y gift too! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete