Friday, August 05, 2011

Hooligans File Folio Mini Album

Yes I am at it again - turning the file folio into another album. Actually - this one was the idea which
then turned into the You and Me mini album. LOL.
I used the Hooligans level 2 paper pack and the photos of my lovely boys when we visited
the Detroit Zoo. They were fascinated by the butterfly house and all of the
brass animals that they could climb on.
I love all of the pockets for yet more photos.
And yes - again it was more artwork which I submitted to CTMH  - I loved the way it
turned out and obviously they did too :O)
I can feel another mini album coming on  - watch this space LOLOL
Hope you love it too xx

1 comment:

  1. Sara, I love this mini album. I had the recipe for one years ago, but it had way more folds in it. This one looks like it will hold 4x6 inch photos. I see a link right above your comments for the scoring guide I will check that out. Thanks so much for sharing. Have you ever used the file folios the way they are made to be used? I have done several times, just never put anything in them
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete