Thursday, September 01, 2011

The 'Banner' Christmas Tree

Here is one of the pieces of artwork which I made for this years Extravaganza class.
It is a Christmas Tree made from 2 sets of the Banner pieces. 
The trunk is covered with cocoa cardstock which I dry-brushed with cocoa re-inker to make it 
look like bark - the paper is from the Lucky level 2 paper pack. I heat embossed the snowflakes 
on alternate pieces of the paper.
I used the Dimensional Elements Ornaments and lots of liquid glass !  
The pieces were tied together with cocoa ribbon and the the whole thing was decorated with the gorgeous roses ribbon from the Pink collection.
Hope you love it as much I do:O)

1 comment:

  1. I had to take close-ups of the back side of this at Convention, as the front was so spectacular, I wanted to know the details on how I could recreate this terrific piece myself. You are AMAZING in your creativity!! Thanks for sharing it with all of us, Diva!

    ReplyDelete