Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Fanfare My Creations Card Box & Cards

Here is another box which I made using the My Creations Card Box and the Fanfare Level 2 paper pack.
I colored the box using Pacifica ink but it felt too dark so I brushed the Pearl paint over the top to soften the color and give a shimmer to the box. It added more interest. 
I added the Cranberry pleated ribbon and then a selection of the blue buttons which I threaded with the
white Embroidery Floss.
 I colored the cork Alphabet Letters with Honey and Pacifica and Cranberry ink and then heat embossed them with the clear embossing powder to really set the color. I used one of the Milepost shapes covered
with the B&T underneath the flower.
The matching cards are from the Originals and Wishes card confidence programs.
Lots of ribbon and ling assortment buttons added more interest.
Hope you like them :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment