Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sophia My Creations Board Book from Extravaganza

 Here is a board book which I made into a carousel piece. I used the Sophia level 2 paper packet and added cocoa cardstock and lots of ribbon :O)
 I scored the blush cardstock in a criss-cross pattern and sanded it and then added
sparkles .
 This photo of the right actually tucks into the pocket made by the cocoa cardstock.
 Lots of white embossing powder added a textural feel to the cocoa cardstock
and on the right hand page I added a interactive fold out section
perfect for adding lots of photos.
 All unfolded :O)
 My creations A-dor-ables added more interactive fun and I made a flower
as a handle to open the 'door'
This section was made from the front and back covers of the book. I sliced
through the fold on the spine of the book and then pulled the covers together so that
it formed a circle (hope this makes some sort of sense).
The ribbon hides the join :O)

Hope you like it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment