Thursday, March 15, 2012

Footloose File Folio Mini Album

Hello there peeps :O)

Yes I know - I fell off the planet again and have been MIA for the last 5 weeks - I do have an excuse (don't I always LOL). After taking 5 weeks off work for my hopefully final surgery I hit the ground running trying to catch up with everything PLUS I had cruise gifts to make.

Yes - it was time to go to Hawaii for my 6th incentive trip with Close TO My Heart - and super excited I was too !!!

You KNOW I couldn't turn up empty handed for my friends, so here is the cute mini album I made using a
  True Fit folio as the base and the stinkin' adorable Footloose WOTG, coordinating stamp sets and the super cute exclusive set I - as a cruise earner - was given.
 I also added the Paradise bakers twine, wooden seashell shapes and a wooden badge button stamped with the super cute sand dollar, and used Sweet Leaf Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon for the closure.
 Here are the first 2 pockets ready for photos to be slipped down into them.
And here are the last 2 pockets - and you know that all 4 pockets are based on card ideas from
our amazing How-To books for cards Originals and Wishes.

Hope you love it as much as I do :O)

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I've never tried the True Fit Folio. Now I may need to order one. This mini album is a terrific idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the folios and have made many albums in different sizes - the great thing is that they come in a pack of 5 so you will have many to play with :O)

    ReplyDelete