Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Don't forget - Wednesday is the day to join my team :O)

Hi everyone - just a quick reminder that tomorrow is August 1st - the perfect day to sign up to be a Close To My Heart consultant for just $49 - PLUS you will get this gorgeous bag FREE.
Supplies of this beautiful damask print bag are LIMITED so DON"T DELAY !!!!!!

I can imagine there are going to be lots of ladies wanting to get their hands on this lovely bag so the earlier you sign up the better :O)
Click HERE and it will take you directly to the sign up page and you will become a member of my Legacies Of Love team. I can't wait to have you on our fabulously creative and fun team :O)

And remember - everyone who joins up gets to come on a play date with me, my team and Monica Wihongi - Close To My Heart's Vice President of Events :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment