Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Extravanganza 2012 artwork - wooden plaque

Well I thought i would give you a sneak-peak of some of the artwork which I made for my Extravaganza class in Dallas. I was thrilled to be chosen to teach again and I was give the awesome 'Moonlight' level 2 paper pack & dimension elements.
Here, I used a wooden plaque from Michaels which I inked the edges using Smokey Plum ink - I then brushed peal paint over the top. I added paper and then photo mats for the fabulous photos of my
beautiful daughter Robyn.
I made paper flowers using the Cricut ' CTMH Art Philosophy" cartridge - then used dimensional element hearts which I either covered in the Moonlight paper or inked, painted & liquid glassed. 
I also inked the garden shapes wooden flowers.
New Black and White striped ribbon added another textural feel & the dimensional elements banner pieces were layered over the ribbon.
Hope you like it as much as I did :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment