Thursday, September 27, 2012

Halloween Cubby For Extravaganza

Okay I have had lots of emails asking me about the My Creations Cubby which I decorated for my class at this years Convention in Dallas where I taught at Extravaganza - so here it is :O)
I used the Moonlight level 2 paper and matching Dimensional Elements and many Cricut flowers using the Art Philosophy Cartridge.

I used the new Cricut Artiste Cartridge for making the boxes and I think they look adorable - I used this cartridge for cutting out the bat (which is hanging on fishing line) and the cat (which wobbles as I added one of the Adhesive Springs to the back of it)

I decorated the Cubby itself my mixing and painting with Smokey Plum re-inker with the Create a Shade Pearl Paint and then added more re-inker to water in the Spray Pen and spraying over the painted areas to give more depth.

I actually donated this item to Close To My Heart's Operation Smile raffle and it raised $300 - woohoo :O)

Hope you like it as much as I do - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment