Thursday, December 20, 2012

I am headed to the UK

The best laid plans . . . . . .  as they say - I had so many things planned for the week between Christmas and New Year - to update my blog, work on artwork, load photos etc etc etc.
Well its not going to happen quite like that :O(
I have to head back to the UK to see my parents as my Dad is unwell. Yes he is being treated by the Drs. and yes he should recover but he is 84, and not is particularly good health and I feel a deep need to go and spend time with him and with my Mum and to give her a break from the stress of the last week.
So I won't be back here until late on Jan 1st so apologies to anyone who is trying to get hold of me - email me and I will reply as soon as I am able :O)
Wishing all of my followers and friends a very Happy Christmas and Holiday season.
Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment