Sunday, July 06, 2014

I'm back :O)

Hello everyone :O)

Yes I am back from California where I spent a week in the sunshine at the annual CTMH convention.

As much as I love the artwork and the unveiling of new products - I think that I love seeing the friends I have made from around the country even more xx

A terrible sinus infection and double ear infection has wiped me out - followed by intense back pain this morning so I am lying here flat on my back with the computer propped up on pillows while I attempt to type one-handedly.

My life is never boring !!!!

The artwork I created for Extravaganza will start to post August 1st when the new idea book is released so you will have to be patient just a little while longer :O)

hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th celebration.

Much love, Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment