Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Timberline Workshop on the go Scrapbook layout - 2 versions :O)

Hello Peeps :O)  did you miss me LOL :O)

 I will try to bombard this blog with some posts and get you back in the loop - its just crazy here - No different from any other time I hear you say haha :O)

SO here is my layout created with the Timberline WOTG - now - to this first version I added Bronze Shimmer trim and the matching Stickease - and its adorable :O)
And this is what I planned on teaching BUT - the Stickease are sold out :O(
So I have had to redesign it by removing all of the Stickease elements and replacing them with stamped or cricut cut items. I have to say that I am pretty happy with the result :O)
I cut the trees using the CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge and tried to keep the layout pretty much the same.  Hope you like it :O)

Remember that Timberline and all of the other papers in this current Idea Book will retire at the end of July so if you need any of them - the time to order is NOW. 
Don't delay - they are selling out fast :O(
Visit my website at   sarabatkin.myctmh.com to place your order xxx

Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment