Monday, April 18, 2016

La Vie En Rose Scrapbook Layout with Life In Pictures

 I decided to make another layout featuring this months Stamp of the Month - Life in Pictures.
I can't tell you how much fun I am having with this set - I think I could make a new piece of artwork every day with it because it is so versatile.
On this layout everything is available La Vie En Rose Workshop on the Go, Poppy, Whisper and White Daisy Inks, Black Alcohol Marker, Clear Sparkles, Liquid Glass and until April 30th S1604 Aprils SOTM Life in Pictures. 
Even the Black Sparkle Flourishes are still available on my website under the Clearance section - they are down to $1.75 (from $4.95!!) Click on the red words - they will take you directly to that section. 
The only thing you can no longer order is again - one of my favorite sets -  Instant Memories stamp set with the film strip on it - sorry peeps :O(  

 
Here is a close up of the layout - lots of techniques on here:O)
Hope you love it as much as I do - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment