Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Don't miss your chance.....

..... to be part of my team for an amazing reduced price of $75.  PLUS you will receive $50 in Select product credit FREE and as a gift from me - any Workshop on the Go of YOUR choice - worth $29.95 FREE.  Why did I join CTMH - here is my story . . . . . . . . . . . 

I joined Close To My Heart almost 13 years ago as just a way to meet more people as the boys were 7 and 5 at the time. I loved the idea of getting my scrapbook & card making supplies at a discount as my daughter had just started High School and I wanted to scrapbook her photos.
Fast forward to today and 10 Incentive trips later, more friends across the continent than I can count and a team of wonderful friends and I am blessed to say that my business with CTMH has given me an income and yes my supplies at a discount and a flexible work schedule.
How would Close To My Heart fit into your life? As a hobbyist or as a business builder with your own team - You are welcome here xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment