Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Display Tray - Extravaganza 2014

Yes I know - this is from 2014 but I have a whole month to fill up before you can even begin to see the Artwork from this years Creative Session at Convention.

So here you go - a cute  5' x 7' Hinged Display Tray  Z1838 which I have decorate with fun Base and Bling items - I used the pendant piece as a mini photo frame and lots of ribbon. I used the mustache and the owl charms and just used a pair of old scissors to cut off the hanging loop.

I love this little display frame as it doesn't take up much room and is easy to store when you want to change out your decor.
This item is going to retire so click on the purple words and it will take you directly to my website so that you can get yours while supplies last.

Hope you like it - Love Sara xxx
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment