Monday, June 27, 2016

Sticky Boy & Girl Love with the Legacies of Love Team

Look who came home with me . . . . . Sticky Girl
💖
Look at my lovely Sticky Family.  

So I thought I would share the love, and Biggest Sticky Boy at the end has decided he wants to branch out and live somewhere else in the USA. So I thought I would help him to go on his travels and we know that Convention 2017 is in beautiful Salt Lake City this time next year. 

When my LOL team members register for Convention 2017, their names will go into a hat and one person will have a new member of the family - Biggest Sticky Boy ( and who knows - maybe another Sticky Brother will want to leave home too !!!!!!!) and you can bring him with you to Convention (a single sticky girl auctioned for over $600 at Convention!! The set of Sticky boys went for over $1000!!!)
If you saved $2 a day from now on you would have convention paid for, plus over $400 spending money for your hotel or anything else you want to put it to. Get an airline based credit card and earn a year of points to pay for your flight ðŸ˜€
Who is coming to Convention with my LOL team next year ??????

If you are interested in joining my Legacies of Love Team and getting your supplies at a discount, earning money, making new friends & having the love and support of my LOL TeamClick on the link below - you are welcome here xxxhttp://sarabatkin.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment