Thursday, January 26, 2017

January - CTMH Planner page

Oooohhhhh - I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I'm having with the CTMH planner page 
I used the ShinHan Touch alcohol markers and the CTMH Shimmer pen in Clear and Gold 
and Im in love with it.
I've tilted the page so you can see how the light catches the shimmer.
 I also added Liquid glass to the dots on the leaves :O)
I used this combination of colors as I love the gradation of hues which you can create
by layering these markers.
Hope you love it too and if you don't have yours yet (we are still in January so there is still time)
visit my website and order yours - they are discounted so don't wait - PLUS these discounted items will count towards that gorgeous wreath which you can get FREE :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment