Thursday, January 05, 2017

Welcome Home Wreath

OMG - I can't tell you how excited I am to share this stunning wreath which is the January special from Close To My Heart. I am totally in love with it. And there are 4 ways you can get it !!!

  1. You can buy for $18.95—no qualifying purchase required! 
  2. You can get it FREE with a qualifying $60 purchase!
  3. You can get it FREE  by hosting a party that reaches $250 in sales
  4. Get it for free when you sign up to be a Consultant!


Here is mine - I sponged ink onto the edges of the green and blue pieces and colors the white roses with a clear shimmer brush which i had tinted with a few drops of sorbet reindeer. I also used a second shimmer brush tinted with sea glass reindeer to color the edge of the Welcome piece. Even though the kit comes with gold foil 'centers' for the flowers I wanted more dimension so I colored White enamel gems with a yellow marker and then added them to the center of the flowers.

I absolutely love the fact that you can put whatever you like on the banner piece as you receive a full alphabet - you could out your family name or Spring or Summer, Welcome  or whatever word makes you happy.

Don't miss out xxx Love Sara xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment