Tuesday, July 11, 2017

It's Stampaganza !!!!


I'm so excited to Announce that it is STAMPAGANZA time and you all know what that means !!!
Buy any two stamp sets and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value completely FREE :o)
WOOOHOOO - and in addition to all of the stamp sets in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book and the Season Expressions booklet, we have the 2 additional pages of limited edition stamp sets.

Oh I am soooooo stocking up as I love these and its only during the month of July.


AND it gets even better  -  join my team and you can get the entire January through December Word Puzzle stamp sets completely free when you join my team in July and have sales of at least $300 by August 31st.  Thats over $215 of free stamp sets !!!
Visit my website to join or to order your free stamp sets

I can's wait for you to be a part of my team and get the benefits that my team get - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment