Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Prickly Pear Scrapbook Layout

Prickly Pear Scrapbook Layout by Sara
This layouts makes me want to run out to my backyard and sit in the sunshine with my friends so that I can take photos to go onto it. 
It is so stinkin' cute !!

These cacti are just adorable and are one of the trendiest images around right now - and you all know that Starbucks has come out with a Prickly Pear drink but we at CTMH beat them with this paper so maybe they got the idea from us hahahaha :O)
I added the ridden for texture and stamped the adorable border along the top of the photo mats.
Hope you like it so head over to my website at https://sarabatkin.closetomyheart.com/default.aspx to order the Prickly Pear Workshop your way and Red Shimmer trim or Red Glitter Paper and as soon as I see the order pop up in my system I will send you the cutting guide :0)
Love Sara xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment