Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Bloom and Grow Embossed Card

This Pretty card is made using the Stamp of the Month 'Bloom and Grow" along with our brand new Chelsea Gardens Paper - its Gorgeous.
I stamped the seed packet on White cardstock using the Versamartk ink pad and 
Clear Embossing Powder and then heat set it.
When it was cool I then stamped the sentiment in Versamark and this time used the Gold Embossing powder
I took 2 sponges and used Juniper and Glacier inks and sponged the ink to form an ombre effect.
I used a piece of Vellum paper under between the paper and the matted seed packet - I know its difficult to see and I cut a < shape in the bottom of it.
I stamped the heart in Juniper ink and added a white Glitter yardstick Heart behind it.
I love the way it turned out.
Hope you like it too and would love you to let me know in the comments
Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment