Friday, January 26, 2018

Luggage Tags

Today I thought I would share all of the luggage tags which I have earned during my 14 1/2 years of being a Close To My Heart Consultant.
Yep - 12 trips and each one is so special in its own way.
I have taken my husband and 2 boys on 4 of these , my daughter on 2 of them and various friends on the others.
I have made so many amazing memories, from seeing an iceberg 'calve' in Alaska, 
kayaking in bio-phosphorescent water in the Southern Caribbean, 
visiting volcanos in Hawaii, seeing Rome on the Mediterranean trip, and so so much more.
On this trip to Thailand I will ride Elephants and see the Palace where they filmed 
the musical the King & I. 
This is just one of the perks of being a Close To My Heart Consultant - if you would like to know more or to join one of the fastest growing teams click the link and work on coming on the Caribbean cruise on NCL Getaway in February 2019 xx
https://sarabatkin.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment