Sunday, April 12, 2020

Best friends card

I love this fun fold shaker card which I created using the goegeius ‘Love these people’ stamp set, the co-ordinating ‘These all my people’  paper and card stock packs and the shaker windows. I stamped the leaves on the green apple cardstock with its matching ink and added pink shimmer trim for some additional sparkle. The shaker card window die cut has 2 Confetti dies in the set for the pink cardstock hearts and green cardstock stars and I love the itty bitty silver star confetti. I Stamped the flowers using charcoal ink then colored them with the watercolor pencils and blended them with the clear shimmer brush. Hope you like it as much as I do xxx #legaciesoflove #ctmh #shakercards #bestfriends #lovethesepeople #silverstarconfetti #flowers #funfoldcards #girlboss #createalifeyoulove #joinmyteam #acrylicstamps

No comments:

Post a Comment