Saturday, August 08, 2009

3 Cards from Wishes


Here are 3 cards I made using the same pattern from the CTMH Wishes card program book. They all feature the Top Band patters and I rotated the card through 90 degrees t get a different look.
The top card would be perfect for a boys birthday or a congratulations card. I pierced the honey colored cardstock with my piercing tool to give a faux stitched look.
The pink baby girl card needs no explaining LOL - I did cut the flowers in half before I added them under and inside the foundry tab and the mini sparkles added bling to the scalloped edge.
The You and me card would be great for a wedding or engagement or anniversary card. I used gold embossing powder on the Spring mini medley triangular metal accents and also embossed the heart before using 3D foam squares to give it some height from the flower. Yes I stamped on the flower too :O)
Hope you like them x

No comments:

Post a Comment