Monday, August 03, 2009

Leadership Conference 2009 - LongBeach, California :O)

Well I am home again after a whirlwind 6 days of friends, fun, new product training, gifts, giggles & cocktails !
What an amazing time seeing my friends get recognized for their personal & team achievements.
What fun playing with products not yet released & and learning about upcoming additions to our fabulous business AND how excited am I to be awarded #2 in the company for top personal sales for the year. I thought I was going to pass out as they worked further and further up the list and my name still hadn't been called.
We have laughed and relaxed and learned and played :O)
We have cemented old friendships, made new friendships, learned our stengths and weaknesses and had fun while doing it.
I CAN'T wait for Convention next year to do it all again :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment