Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lovely Lace


One of my dear customers - Junko - recently bought the Lovely Lace stamp set and asked me to give her some ideas on how to use it.

So here you go - the top card features bamboo and black inks, and I stamped rows of lace - trimmed them and layered them to give that frilled petticoat look ;O)

The cranberry and black card has colonial white ribbon underneath the flower. I stamped ton on tone in cranberry ink as a background. I stamped the lace using colonial white ink on the black card-stock then heat embossed clear detail powder over it to make it look glossy.

The juniper card, features the Perfect Day paper - my all time favorite paper pack I think - and again has the lace stamped in bamboo ink  the I set the new soft set Chocolate eyelets into each point. I dry embossed the lines into the juniper card-stock and heavily distressed it in bamboo ink - then I stamped the sentiment in chocolate.
Hope you like them x

No comments:

Post a Comment