Friday, October 09, 2009

October Stamp of the Month Samples & Projects :O)





This 1st picture shows the 3 cards we are making this month - hope you like them :O)
The bottom of the three cards features the colors Outdoor Denim and Twilight with lots of Bling and is a fun winter card.


The 2nd picture shows 2 Christmas cards again made with the stamp of the month. The tree was embossed using white embossing powder and then I used sparkles and prisma glitter to add bling to it. This tree could be stamped on a white or colonial white card-stock and colored with chalks or markers or the water bruch and ink. I chose to do it on the New England Ivy card-stock so that I wouldn't have to color it.


The 3rd picture shows that this set is NOT just a Christmas set - I made a wedding/anniversary/engagement card using the That's Amore paper and stick-ease buttons and prisma glittered the ribbon in the Doves beak, then I made a boys birthday card using the Stardust paper, topiary ink, and moonstruck and heavenly blue markers. Dimensional elements rubbed over the topiary ink pad and then with a brad centered in the middle gave some interest and texture to the card.
And when I saw the pile of presents stamp - it SCREAMED for a pink and black Blinged up girls birthday card. I loved making this one. The presents are colored using the watermelon and bubblegum markers and then I prisma glittered the living daylights out of it.3 mini sparkles and black grosgrain ribbon added the final touches :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment