Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Caribbean Cruise Flip Flap Album

I decided to make this cute album for the consultants from our unit who had earned the cruise along with me. Then I decide to make one for Jeanette and then for the other 4 girls who earned both CTMH trips. So I made 14 of these. It took me a while as you can imagine!
The cruise ship stamp is from a retired set which is quite a few years old but I absolutely love it and can't be parted from it. so is the life preserver on the picture below.
I used the Moon Doggie level 2 paper pack with it's matching stickease - and the matching stamp set C1356 Extreme Happiness.
I absolutely love these flip flap albums - and have so much fun making them. I am working on another one right now - so watch out in the near future to see it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment