Saturday, March 20, 2010

March Stamp of the Month cards - A Little Everything

This 1st card features the March SOTM -  I have used it along with one of my favorite sets - B1323 - Just the ticket. The tickets I use on so many of my projects - you will see it on my scrapbook pages, my cruise purse, picture frames - everywhere :O) The SOTM for March - A little Everything - is another versatile set as you can put any image with these words - trains, flowers, frogs, hearts, snowflakes - this is a set which you will use all year long. I also used the Caboodle level 2 paper pack and chocolate and sweet leaf inks.
This little 3x3 tag card uses the stamp set D1402 - Togetherness - another set which you can use along with other sets. I used the Veranda paper pack for this card and Cocoa and Juniper inks.
The other cool thing about this stamp of the month is that it matches the new Cocktail alphabet found on page 84 of the Spring idea book. That floats my boat totally - how cool to be able to personalize you cards - e.g. Thanks for everything Christine, Happy Christmas Donna - & it all matches. Love it. Hope you like it too :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment