Friday, March 26, 2010

All about me My Creations Acrylic Mini Album

I decided to make an album - just about me and my life and things I believe in - usually I scrapbook the kids and family so wanted to do something different. This was the 1st time I had really played with this acrylic album and it was fun. I used the rub ons which showed through 2 pages and lots of ribbon and fun embellishments
I wanted to use my own hand writing in this book which gave it a very different feel. Usually I type everything on the computer as I have such lousy handwriting but this time -I wanted it to be me :O)
I made pockets for the journalling by only sticking down 3 sides of the photo.
This left hand page was fun as I cut out the center of the stickease with a craft knife to make a photo frame. Both of these 2 pages open and the journalling is inside - I used the pewter hinges as lift tags to open the pages.
The tag on the right hand page is actually one of the smaller pages of this album which I cut down to size with a craft knife.
I love this photo of my three children :O)
This time I left the smaller page in place and added a large stickease to it.
So that gives you an insight into me and things that I believe in. Hope you like it :O)

2 comments:

  1. Very CUTE!! I have 3 of these little albums sitting on my shelf just waiting to be made into something......this gives me an idea for all the photos that I have taken of myself (i know, weird) over the past several years.....hhhmmm

    Thanks for posting your idea!!

    ReplyDelete