Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Notebook 6x6 memory showcase album

Here is the 6x6 memory showcase album which I made for my room-mates and friends as a Convention Gift. I used the notebook level 2 paper pack & stickease and the coffee stain stamp set that matches it - love that set! I added ribbon and filigree charms and 'Big Pinks' paper flowers for BLING :O)
I folded the inside pages at 3" so that it made 4 3x6 panels. Then attached 4x6 to the front side of the fold and 2x6 to the back side of the fold. Hope that makes some sort of sense - if you look at the photos you will see :O)
Here is the other side of the 'fold' where the 2x6  gets attached.
I used Stazon black ink to color the filigree charms.
The black embellishment behind the quote is actually a colonial white decorative brad which I have rubbed into the Stazon black ink to make a black decorative brad :O)

3 comments:

  1. I love the dimension you added to this album with the folds and additional cardstock. Again, I really enjoyed your class at Extravaganza! Hope you are settled back at home and back to being creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy - I actually got this idea from another friend - Tina Sutton made me one for our cruise to the Caribbean back in March.
    Glad you enjoyed the class - I had a lot of fun teaching it - as you could probably tell LOL :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply gorgeous! Is it possible for you to give step-by-step instructions on how to go about making this project? My email is thegalas@gmail.com

    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete