Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Love Story - Extravaganza artboard


This is one of the display boards which I made for Extravaganza. As you know I taught "All That Glitters". So this shows lots of ways you can add glitter or shimmer to your projects. This uses the "That's Amore" level 2 paper pack. I used the new Shimmer designer brads on the cards and as the center of some of the flowers.
I mixed clear embossing powder and prisma glitter together and sprinkled it over colonial white ink and then heat set to get the shimmery decorated hearts.
I used the glitz glue on the Chocolate dot ribbon to add sparkle to it and used a glitter 'rub on' on the title piece. I also used the pink sparkles on the corner pieces to decorate the stamped image and again on the Stickease on the right hand page.
The wedding cake card uses the Glitz glue to free hand decorate the 'icing' on the cake. I then added rows of Opaques pearls in cream along each tier of the cake and in the center of the flower. I also added a button which I had rubbed with liquid glass and then sprinkled prisma glitter on underneath the pearl in the center of the flower.
The 1st of the 2 Christmas cards has sparkles in red and clear and also has tiny Opaques in cream to decorate the tree. i used liquid glass to add shine to the dots on the striped narrow piece of B&T which  goes horizontally across the card.
The last card had dry embossing on the chocolate cardstock and then was ink distressed to make the pattern really show then had the sparkles in red on the trees. I cut the tree out 4 times and layered it to give it dimension. Another shimmer brad added a fun center to the ribbon.
Hope you like it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment