Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blessed - April Stamp of the Month

What a fun stamp set this is - it just shouts Spring :O) Birds and flowers and swirls oh my !
This first card features the Miracle level 2 paper pack and I have added some of the swirls and words from the Micracle WOTG.
 This one was heat embossed using white embossing powder and then the flowers were colored in using a marker. I used the corner rounder with the guide removed to make the scalloped edge. The magnifique paper was perfect for this and the white daisy organdy ribbon finished it off.
 This card was inspired by the beautiful artwork created by the very talented Karen Pederson. Again I heat set white embossing powder on the sweet leaf cardstock and stamped a tone on tone design on the chocolate cardstock using chocolate ink. Cocoa ribbon was added with a layer of the white daisy ric-rac ribbon and I layered the pink and chocolate buttons for a fun flower look.
 This pretty card using Sophia paper would be perfect for a wedding or engagement. I used the Mocha opaques pearls to accent the swirls.
 This card was sent to me by by friend Michele Gamble - again the Sophia level 2 paper pack and she used the waterbrush to color the leaves.
This final card features the Bliss level 2 paper pack  and I layered the buttons and the mocha pearl opaques to accent the scalloped edge. I 2nd generation stamped the images on the bottom piece of cardstock.

Hope you like them :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment